What Do I Need To Travel To Canada As A Business Visitor?

What Do I Need To Travel To Canada As A Business Visitor?

Get the Visitor Visa Of Australia From GCC To Explore The World

First of all, you can not visit Canada without an eTA (electronic travel authorization) or a visa.

Regarding the eTA, this must be requested when planning the trip. It is better not to wait for the last moment, considering the bureaucratic time that is needed. On the day of departure, it is necessary to bring along the passport used to request authorization.

On the other hand, those applying for the visa must include a request for special documents, such as the letter of invitation from the potential Canadian business partner, with relevant contacts. Furthermore, it will also be essential to present your identity card and a certificate certifying the progress of the current job.

Checks to be overcome to visit Canada

To stay in Canada temporarily, you will have to show that you comply with all the rules governing foreign visitors.

  • Guarantee a stay of less than six months.
  • Do not plan to enter the Canadian labor market.
  • Prove that your business is outside of Canada.
  • Strictly support the request for entry into the country with documentation.
  • Own a valid travel document, such as a passport.
  • To show that you have enough money both for your stay and for your return home.
  • Demonstrate that you are not a criminal or a potential risk to the health and safety of Canada.

How to move when you arrive in Canada

Once you land in Canada, you will be greeted by a Border Services official who works for the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). He will ask you to show your travel document.

Even if you do not need an eTA or a visa, the official will ask you some questions. It is an essential formality to ensure that your profile meets the requirements for entry into the country.

You will not be admitted to Canada if you give false or incomplete information.

It will be important to ensure that you have the firm intention to leave the country as soon as the period of permanence previously granted has ended.

The maximum duration granted is six months. In some cases the official may limit or extend the period to cover the purpose of your visit. If you do not obey the conditions imposed by eTA or visa, you will be asked to leave Canada. Most of the people invited to leave the country have the right to a fair trial to review the decision.

Rate this article

No Comments

Leave a Comment