Oklahoma might have earned a hard-fought victory over West Virginia over the weekend, but that does nothing to put them ahead of the latter team. Alabama also retained their spot at the top of the SEC West table with a solid win over Auburn, taking their winning streak to an impressive 12.
Given that we have just two weeks left, it is no wonder that everyone is intensifying their efforts. That is why we believe this is no time for anyone to miss out on all the fun.
Possible Viewing Problems
There are a couple of problems which could arise to ruin the college football viewing experience – or lack thereof – for a lot of people.
One of the most common complaints is from those who don’t see the need to keep cable TV just to enjoy college football games. This is not even helped by the fact that cable television doesn’t come cheap at all.
As if that is not enough, these people will still be subject to content blackouts and restrictions at certain points of the game season.
All that sums up to make the experience frustrating at times.
There is yet another angle to be considered for those who are not even in the States. Since there is a geoblock around the college football games, those living outside the US won’t be able to access them at all.
This is a problem that not only affects the game lovers who are non-US residents but extends to US residents who are traveling at the time of the games.
With all of these in place, we can see why you might not have been enjoying the college football season as much as you should be. The good news is, you can get out of this bind.
Addressing the issue
You must have tried a lot of different solutions on the web but all to no avail. We won’t even waste your time here. How about we show you how you can use a VPN to access all college football live streams from now on?
- Get yourself a VPN from a trusted company
- Set up your VPN and connect to a server located in the US (since that is where the game content is allowed to be distributed)
- Purchase a suitable streaming plan from the viewing platform of your choice. Some of the supported platforms we know are SlingTV, PlayStation Vue and YouTube TV
- Log on to the platform whenever the games are live and enjoy every piece of the action.
Choosing a good VPN
Every VPN software you see on the internet is not the best one for you. For the optimum college football streaming experience, ensure the VPN is one which:
- Has been optimized for speed to prevent lags when streaming. You won’t have the best experience watching a live game when your connection keeps buffering. Since many VPNs are notorious for stepping down connection speeds, ensure you get one that has been engineered to combat such issues.
- Has multiple server locations in the US to help you beat geo-restrictions and content blackouts. After all, that is the only region where the games can be accessed.
- Has a solid zero data logging policy and security practices in place and
- Comes with unlimited bandwidth to ensure fast connections at all times.
You don’t have to miss out any other college football game anymore. With this simple tweak, you are on the right track to see which of the competing teams takes home all the spoils in the end.
It’s never too late to start – we’ve got two weeks of solid fun left, and all of next season waiting for you!