Let's put the things straight, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), you can teach the masses, but very few people who are willing to go methodically step by step, in a consistent way, to achieve and maintain the definitive ranking of your website. This article is designed only to touch the cycle necessary to raise the ranking of your current website in search engines and then maintain those levels for a long period of time.
The 10 steps necessary for a correct SEO online optimization campaign are detailed below followed by a brief description. There are many tools available that allow you to perform the analysis required for the preparation of key data. This data is necessary for you to effectively optimize your website.
1. Identify your competition. Run an analysis of the number of most common keywords that are searched for your competition. Check out the websites that rank first in the search results, this is your contest. Create a list of the five main websites and go directly to step 2.
2. Create good quality links. Find out what link your competitor is associated with, and try to do everything possible to associate yourself, link you to high-quality websites. There is tremendous value in linking to high-quality websites. Find out who your competition is and if it has any links to the same website. Take the highest ranking (quality) of the websites that are linked, get in touch with these websites, and create a link association.
3. Make a Keyword Analysis. This allows you to optimize your website for the same keywords as your competition. You will also want to take a look at the website of the competition and optimize the content of your site with these particular keywords, getting more effective than the competition. Keyword density, how many times does a specific keyword appear on your website? It is very important to achieve a high search engine ranking.
4. Repeat and Repeat Steps 1-3 are the basis for search engine optimization. What you are doing is building a website with a search engine strategy that allows you to beat your competition, in exposing your website in search engines. Repeat steps 1-3 for as many keywords/phrases you want to create,
5. Your keywords Create a list of keywords and phrases that do not come through your evaluations, analyze them and study their popularity. You can find a niche where your competition is not yet found, creating more exposure for your website. Obviously you should insert these keywords and phrases into your website.
6. Under the mask It is not enough to have the keywords and link links, from the competition, you need to “tinker behind the scenes”, under the “mask” of your website. Take your main keywords/phrases and place them in the title and description of your page. This is absolutely necessary to help bring everything together if you want high ranking in search engines.
7. Density (keyword / Total words) In a nutshell, make use, but not excessive, of your main keywords, those that appear on the title page and in the meta description. Do you want these keywords to appear as soon as possible on your page, but in a simple grammar format? Do not list random keywords/phrases on the page. The content of the text should be read well with a good flow. You can place more keywords in your content, to get higher keyword density. Header tags and codes increase your keyword density.
8. Submit your website Your website must be submitted to the main search engines in order to be viewed in a timely manner. Google, MSN, and Yahoo, along with other great websites, offer you an option where you can submit your website for review. I suggest you present only a few pages a day and the most important search engines. Present your pages a couple of times a week until you know they have been indexed.
9. Check your Index Go to your preferred search engine, type the keyword/phrase that interests you, and check if your site has been indexed. You may have to go through a number of pages to find your URL. Once you find your URL, then we know they have been indexed. You may have to wait a few days for you to confirm that it is indexed.
10. Keep perfecting Your professional SEO job is never complete since ranking in search engines is just the beginning. The work that is required to achieve success in search engines never ends. It is because of exhaustion, that most people never finish the process in SEO. I wish you the best of luck with its optimization.