Are you in search of a solution using which you can read your MDF file without installing Microsoft SQL Server? So, now you have no need to worry,.
Well, It happens many times that a user wants to open and access table data from an MDF file but doesnt have SQL Server installed in the system. In this scenario, opening a database MDF file becomes a challenge. Now, you might be thinking, why someone would want to open a database file without SQL Server. There are many circumstances like - if a person is not using their system and do not want to install SQL Server in another system if he/she wants to share MDF file with someone who is not having SQL Server, or much other reason also.
Furthermore, there are many users who are searching for the queries like:
- How to open .mdf in SQL Server 2014 without SQL Server?
- How to open and access data from the SQL Server database?
- Can I view, open or read MDF file data without SQL Server installation?
So, after considering all these users start:
One-Step Solution to View Table Data Without SQL Server Management Studio
To open and view the database without SQL Server installation the user can use take the help of the Repair SQL database
Key features of SQL Recovery tool
- Enabled feature to open/view/read MDF File data files without SQL Server.
- Handles corrupted or damaged SQL database files.
- Preview of all PST items such as tables, stored procedures, functions, views, etc.
- Automatically Detects the SQL Server version of your MDF file.
- Export complete or selective to live SQL Server database, SQL scripts, and CSV format.
Let us see a step-by-step procedure to open and view MDF file data without the need for Microsoft SQL Server being installed.
Step 1.tool on the Windows system.
Step 2.the Open button
Step 3.to open the MDF file.
Step 4.Now, In this detailed preview, you can view all the database components like tables, triggers, stored procedures, views, etc.
Step 5.Click on Export, if you want to export the data in a live SQL Server environment, as .sql scripts and CSV file format.
Time to wind up
Well, Opening an MDF file in SQL Server is easy and known to every user but, when it comes to open effective method that helps you to view table data without SQL server management studio on any Windows platform.
You can easily download the Free version ofthe tool. If it satisfies your requirement then you can switch to the licensed version to unlock more advanced features.