Hair loss has become the norm of the day. The major culprit is our diet and our way of life. If we provide our body what it needs the most, we can grow bigger and better hair. Does beet juice make your hair grow? What are the benefits of beet juice for hair loss? This article discusses the effects of beet juice for hair growth. If you want to grow more hair, this topic is for you. Continue reading to learn more.
What is Beetroot?
The taproot part of a beet plant is known as beetroot. In North America beetroot is often termed as just beet. Some people also call it garden beet, table beet, sugar beet, golden beet andred beet.
Beetroot is an important natural item that comes with a number of health benefits. A cup of raw beets contains the following components:
- 58 calories
- 2 grams of protein
- 13 grams of carbohydrate
A 296-milliliter bottle of beet juice can contain the following depending on the brand you use:
- 44 calories
- 2 grams of protein
- 11 grams of carbohydrate
What is Beet Juice?
Beetroot is used to get beet juice that is supposed to provide a number of health benefits. It has been gaining in popularity because research has highlighted its positive benefits for athletic performance, blood flow, blood pressure, diabetes, dementia, weight loss, etc.
By causing such important changes in the body, beet juice can help reduce hair loss. You may already know that increased blood circulation to the scalp can promote hair growth because this effect is good for the growth of hair follicles.
Beet Juice for Hair Growth
Some people use beet juice to get different benefits including but not limited to hair growth. Over the years, researchers and practitioners have observed excellent hair growth benefits from beetroot juice. There are different ways to use beetroot juice.
People in some areas in the world use beetroot in salads or dishes. In its pure form, the juice of beetroot can be quite helpful for hair loss and hair growth. It can be used alone or in combination with another natural item. The following items can be combined with it:
- Henna Powder
- Beetroot Salad
- Beetroot Smoothie
- Apple Cider Vinegar
Hair Loss Treatment Options
Besides natural remedies such as beet juice and onion juice, there are advanced hair loss treatment options as well that can be used to reduce abnormal hair fall and trigger hair growth. We can discuss some important options here:
- Hair Transplant Surgery: It is by far the most effective option to regrow hair on thin and bald areas. It comes with a huge bill, side effects, and downtime but it fully restores hair growth in a given area on the scalp or any other part of the body/face.
- PRP Hair Loss Treatment: Platelet-rich plasma therapy can be used to reduce hair fall. This minimally invasive treatment just involves tiny injections on the area where hair growth is quite slow or has stopped due to some reason.
- Low-Level Laser Therapy: Low-frequency lasers are often used to put an end to hair loss. This type of treatment does not cause side effects and involves no downtime. However, the cost of this treatment can be higher than other options.
- Topical/Oral Medications: Some oral or topical medications are also available for hair loss. These drugs can deliver short-term hair growth results. For long-term results, people should try hair restoration surgery or low-level laser treatment.
To learn more about your options, consider visiting a hair growth expert nearby.
Fixing Hair Fall: Concluding Remarks
This article discussed the effects of beet juice for hair growth. If you want to grow more hair, this topic might have helped you. Beetroot juice can help with hair fall and hair growth.
In the end, we can say that hair loss treatments can be used to reduce hair fall and to trigger hair growth. You can learn more about it by visiting the nearest provider in your area.
For more details, please refer to the following links or just search on a search engine. Wish you all the best with your hair restoration goals.
- Hair growth from beetroot. Blushybabe: https://blushybabe.com/excellent-benefits-of-beetroot-juice-for-hair-growth/
- What are benefits of beetroot? Medical News Today: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/277432.php