Along these lines, you have been sitting tight for this extraordinary day while completing a considerable measure of diligent work on your Mobile application, now you will release your Android application in the production yet you are considering if there is something I am missing or overlooking. Then go through these checklist:
Add analytics to your Android application
Check on the off chance that you have included the right analytics at all the spots where you had implied. The most ideal approach to check is that simply consider what information you require and what are the measurements you need to gauge, check whether you can get those information and measurements from the investigation that you have included or not. On the off chance that you can get those then you are ready.
Apply proguard in your Android Mobile Application
Applying proguard to your Android application helps from multiple points of view. It minimise the code which prompts the application measure lessening. It likewise jumbles the code which makes it troublesome for the designer who is endeavouring to figure out your application.
Along these lines, now how about we take a gander at the essential focuses that ought to be considered while applying the Proguard in your application.
- Remember to include the Proguard runs in proguard-rules.pro petition for any library that you have incorporated into your venture.
- Include the lead for the classes on which you would prefer not to apply Proguard utilizing keep class.
- Try not to utilize something like AwesomeFragment.class.getSimpleName() as a section TAG.
- Proguard may allocate a similar name (A.class) to two distinct sections in various bundles while muddling. For this situation, two pieces will have a similar TAG. It will prompt the bug in your application.
- Keep your mapping file of the Proguard to trace back to the original code. You may have to upload it at different places like PlayStore Console for seeing the original stack-trace of the crashes.
- Keep your mapping document of the Proguard to follow back to the first code. You may need to transfer it at better places like PlayStore Console for seeing the first stack-hint of the accidents.
Check your Mobile app size
Less the span of your Mobile Application, progressively the shot of getting the download, less the possibility of getting uninstall. Along these lines, application estimate matters a great deal. Keep in mind to expel all the unused assets.
Add crash reporting library
Check in the event that you have included the crash detailing library accurately in your Android application or not. You ought to confirm if the key is right for the creation or not.
Upgrade testing for your Mobile application
Test if your app is getting refreshed effectively to the new form from the past rendition. You may have missed overhauling the database form in the wake of adjusting the database. And furthermore, you may have missed written work the movement for that change in the database.
Turn off logging and debugging
Make sure to turn off all the logging and debugging in the release build. You should not ship your Android application with any library which are meant only for the debug. Make sure to remove those from the release build.
Be ready with what's new in your Mobile Application
Be ready with the updated screenshot
Check your application version name and version code
Measure the metrics around the application performance
- Frames Per Second
- CPU Usage
- Memory Usage
- Network Traffic
Check for app localization
On the off chance that your Android application bolsters distinctive dialects, at that point ensure that you have included every one of the strings for every one of the dialects
Test your device on various OS versions and different screen sizes
Thinking about the discontinuity of the Android, it comes in all shapes and sizes, with limitlessness extraordinary execution levels and screen sizes and furthermore there are a wide range of variants of Android. Along these lines, you should test or keep running on an extensive variety of Android gadgets.
Look through your application from the security perspective
Follow up on the Play Store feedback
On the off chance that you have settled something which clients had detailed in the past variant, make a point to catch up on those input with the client.
if you have new project idea we have great team to develop or shape it. Hire dedicated developers.